Mail & Deploy Version 3.1.1 has been released. Check out how we have made Mail & Deploy even better!
The latest release includes new features, support for new filesystems, and a handful of bug fixes:
- Support for Vizlib Tables: Add Vizlib Tables to your Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, HTML and other reports. Mail & Deploy will export Vizlib Tables keeping original styles and formatting.
- Support for Vizlib Waterfall Visualizations: They can be added just like any other chart element and dragged and dropped into your templates.
- Vizlib story timelines: They can now also be included in your reports.
- Pivot Table styling: The new release now also recognizes custom styling properties set on Qlik Sense pivot tables and will properly set them in tables exported to reports.
- Upload to Dropbox: Report documents or external files can now also be uploaded to a Dropbox account by using the new upload content to Dropbox action available in tasks.
- Microsoft Excel reports with macros: They can now also have templates with macros in .xlsm format. When adding a template to an excel report you can now choose between a regular .xlsx file or a .xlsm file with macros.
These and many more new features can be found on the latest version of our powerful and flexible Qlik® Reporting solution. Take a look at the complete release notes.
Check out the features in this video: