We are pleased to announce the release of version 3.2.0 of the Mail & Deploy software!
The key features and improvements in this release are:
- New syntax validation for local and global modules in the report designer: With the click of a button, you can now validate your syntax and get exact error messages.
- Improvements to the task action editor: You can now clone existing actions with the click of a button. Each action can now also have a custom colour to visually group the actions in your task. To further customize the actions, you can also assign custom captions to them.
- RFC 4180 standard for CSV files: By enabling the option in the report designer, Mail & Deploy will automatically add double quotes around text values, prevent double quotes within a text value, and ensure that report formats numbers meet the standard.
- Create multiple Deployment Profiles: This allows you to connect one Mail & Deploy instance to more than one other instances. When creating a new deployment, you can choose the target instance to which you want to deploy the content.
- Support for additional Qlik Sense extensions: The new version now supports the TRUECHART extensions as chart report element, the extension of our partner ksquadrat, and the extension Qlik Sense Developer Garden: Mekaarogram.
- New authentication method: Mail & Deploy can now display a custom login page instead of the original browser login dialog.
- Update to Send Email expressions instruction: The sender and reply email addresses in the Send Email actions are now expressions.
These and many more new features can be found in the latest version of our powerful and flexible Qlik® Reporting solution. Download the latest version of Mail & Deploy now!
Watch our new release video to see some of the new features in action: