Mail & Deploy Release 3.2.1 is out and here we are with another great update of Mail & Deploy that continues to be driven by you.
THANK YOU to all of you who are always taking the time to send us feedback and suggestions.
This post will provide an overview of the new features, enhancements and improvements you should expect to see after installing Mail & Deploy Release 3.2.1.
The key features and improvements in this release are:
- New e-mail server type: You can now send e-mails through Microsoft 365 Outlook.
- Proper styling of Qlik Sense tables and pivot tables: Qlik Sense tables and pivot tables will now properly be interpreted and applied when exporting tables from Qlik Sense visualizations.
- New expression functions: The EncodeUri expression function takes parameters and returns a string that contains the URI encoded representation of the parameter. The GetFileCollectionSize expression function provides you with the size of a file collection in bytes.
- Support of JSON operations: Expressions now support JSON operations.
- New sources for Parameter input fields: User Name allows you to set the parameter to the name of the user authenticated in the hub. User E-Mail Address will set the parameter to the e-mail address of the user.
- Improved Filter options: In both the web user interface and the report designer when creating a Filter Datasource Field action, you can now click a button to get a list of all values of that field in the data source and pick a value to filter to. Please note that clicking that button will establish a connection to the data source (e.g. opening the QlikView document in the background or creating a Qlik Sense app session) and it may take quite some time depending on the size and complexity of the data model of the data source until you get the list of values.
- New workspace permission: Specify Custom Sender/Reply-To E-Mail Addresses lets you have control over which users may override default sender and reply-to e-mail addresses.
- New option in Distribute Report Document To Library action: Expression Returning User E-Mail Address(es) allows you to distribute reports to users based on their e-mail address(es).
- And more …
These and many more new features can be found in the latest version of our powerful and flexible Qlik® Reporting solution. Download the latest version of Mail & Deploy now!