Hello again to a new #Feature Friday!
There is a lot of calculation that goes into preparing a report. However, it is likely that your target audience is not really interested in the raw data with all its underlying data and formulas. What matters is the end result! This should be presented in an interesting and visually appealing way.
That is why the appearance of reports is just as important as their content. In this context, Microsoft PowerPoint® as a report format has become an indispensable communication tool for controllers.
All relevant data and numbers can be visually displayed perfectly using diagrams and graphics. At the recipient, this ideally leads to a better reception of the information and also to faster identification of relationships.
Mail & Deploy supports you in presenting your QlikView® and Qlik Sense® data in a powerful way in PowerPoint® slides:
- Embed various Text, Chart, Sheet, Image, (Raw) Table or Repeater Elements as well as trueChart Image or Table Elements in your Slides.
- Customize each element to fit your specific needs.
- Preview the results and make changes before saving.
- Create separate slides in PowerPoint for each field value or a slide for every combination of values from two or more fields.
- Filter your data according to recipient, report, and task.
- Your PowerPoint® slides are automatically updated when a report is generated.
In context with the PowerPoint® report format, we recently added a new feature to Mail & Deploy!
You can now add a Microsoft Office® chart to your PowerPoint® reports to visualize your Qlik® data.
Check out this video and see how you can make use of Microsoft Office® Charts in your PowerPoint® Report with Mail & Deploy:
Microsoft Office® Charts provide a rich set of storytelling tools in PowerPoint®. Together with Mail & Deploy, Microsoft Office® Charts enable you to do more with your Qlik® data. So you can wow your audience.
Do you want to test and experience Mail & Deploy yourself? No problem! Contact us and you will get your free test version right away.